Sunday, November 30, 2008

My New Phone & World News ~~

Recently I just buy new phone XD. Its N-Series 95.
I doing lot research before buying the phone. I really
thought the phone is good but my frenz said its had
bad impression when ppl comment about it -.-'
My phone just 1 week old. It quite cost me lot. But
nevermind buying phone with my money is good starting point .
Next time will be car and house. Hehe my dream car (Toyota Vios)
I believe I can do it ! Nothing is impossible!!

Lately Mumbai has been strike by terrorist - Imagine gunmen
holding a machine gun and start randomly firing. What would you
feel? Its between live and death. They are crazy, idiot and
uncivilization. My deeply condolance to victim family and they
may R.I.P. News reported death toll reached 150 people. Imagine
150 people life are treated like rubbish.

I believe that one day this world will be destroy by human himself
as you see the more advanced technology more faster its lead to
the destruction. Seriously I wonder how long is earth can survive?
Do we end up like the dinasour age? Alright just my 2 cents here =)

Someone is anxiously waiting my blog update -p haha
Good nitez and sweet dream ya ~~~~~~~

No comments: