Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hot Day~~

Recently I had 3 BBQ party in this month. Two of it at my frens
house and one of them at my own house. Yesterday there was a
BBQ party at my house to celebrate my bro bday. Suprisingly
there is freaking lot thing to eat thx to my superior mother -.-".
She really good at cook and can even prepared food for 20 + people.
I wonder if I start catering business did it work with my mum?
haha just my imagination.Of course my bro fren there is lot
pretty girl XD but all older than me. Just good for looking =)

Recently fuel decrease 15sen but I would said its useless cz inflation
dmg has been done so far. Would a hawker reduce the price?
Answer is NO ! Imagine i hv to pay rm6 to bowl of mee sup in
Jalan Imbi. With that I make conclusion that goverment is very
stupid and now they care so much about political agenda -.-'.

My fren nowadays describe me as "buaya" aka crocodile and I
try to google it but still cant find the meaning haha anyone
mind to help?

Have A Nice Day ~~ Ntg is Impossible

No comments: