Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Interest and Favourite Stuff 2

Lets continue with my favourite hobby. I guess
my favourite is MMORPG and most game that I play
now is Dota =). Its feel good when playing it because
it can help me release all the tired and stress. Especially
I starting hearing GOOOOOOODDDDLIKEEEEEEE !!!!!
from my hero characther. That was the best sound that
ever had each times playing Dota.

Beside that, I luv to play certain sports too. Last time I
used to hiking. Since the place restricted people from hiking.
Since then I stop hiking. It closed due to rubbish problem
which I heard from few auntie who living at there. My frenz
dont luv sports much but the luv extreme sports such as war
game a.k.a paint ball, skating and etc. This type sports burns lot
money -.-" Well now Im learning to play badminton. Its actually
very hard to learn "smash" trick.


My another hobby is comic. Since Im "banana" so all of my
comic is in "Bahasa Melayu". My favorite comic either action or
detective type. Currently Im chasing Conan,One Piece, Nujum
and more. Whenever my frenz see me holding a comic they sure
ask "ehh you reading BM comic har?" I would answer "if not?
what language should I read?" After that, they all will start laughing.
I still remember during my college time there is "chicken" and "duck"
whereby she hardly understand what I speak and I in her situation
too. ( I hope she never read this lol )

Ok bahs I think thats all =) Nitez ^^

2 comments:

Lillis Yan said...

lol..my 1st comment at your blog..
anyway, just to inform you, you are tag by me..haha..and is there still got interest and favourite stuff part 3??

-tEcK wAi- said...

nop no more lolx -p
even if i got its
gonna be very private XD