Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Interest & Favorite Stuff?

Lately I had signed up in certain forum. Normally they
required us to fill up email, username, pass and etc.
Filing the requirment 1 by 1 suddenly I stop at 1 part
whereby it required to fill up my interest and those
favourite stuff such as food, movie and music. I stunned
while and thinking what stuff that I like. I dont hv much of interest and
favourite things that I like. But its does remind me and now
i would like to summarize it in my blog =)

Umm lets talk about food first, the best food for me would
be tomyam and curry. Its taste "heaven" to me yea.
I like spicy food but I cant take much >.- Of my favorite is
Fish Head Curry. Even though I try to cook myself but still
failed -.-"Its either too spicy or too sweet. I oledi follow all
the instruction in the book but the taste still not really good.
Luckly I had a dog whereby I cant finish (cz taste bad) it
"she" will "kau tim" haha.

Music? I would prefer those R&B style music in Asia. I dont hv special interest on any artist but if you ask I would say JJ, Jay Chou and SHE I think they are the best. Most important the music that easy to remember and sing. Reason? Simple cz im "banana" T_T. For the Western part I would like punk & rock. Reason? Simple its cheer me up after my working hour.

I would cont next time cz im very tired now going to sleep

GoodNitez Everyone =)






No comments: