Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I notice my blog is full of dust -] Now its the time to clean it haha Well my darling birthday coming soon. So what is important here is what should I get for her? A pack of stone or a bottle with sand? (sounds saving and environmental friendly right? haha)


I not really understand why she always said will rain when is her birthday but she gonna celebrate early so dont worry it will not rain. Hopefully I can organize a memorable birthday party for her.


We feel sad for Woo, which he will be leaving Msia before my darling birthday party but she still demand present from him haha. All the best to our friend, Woo and hopefully you can get lot LOLI at JAPAN =DDDD


Recently, im addicted to English song and manga. Every night after finish my work I would stay at home and online start my manga reading. I feel sorry for my darling. But when I read my darling blog I feel more sad because at the moment I realize that Ferrero Rocher are important than me T_T I think we are equal now ? 1 - 1 . Its only first half of our relationship and I would work harder at second half and try to make it full time

Alright till here, darling I LOVE YOU muaks -) Nightz




2 comments:

DORIS said...

LOL..Ferrero rocher vs Teck Wai..
Hey more updates pls! and do add me in Fb because till now i cant find ur profile..
Take care then..

Lillis Yan said...

UPDATE IS DEMANDED!!!