Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Horoscopes

Just checked my email and I found something to write about it =D
Its my horoscopes CANCER

Your element: Water

Your ruling planets: The Moon

Symbol: The Crab

Your stone: Moonstone

Life Pursuit: Constant reassurance and intimacy

Vibration: Moody

Cancer's Secret Desire: To feel safe (emotionally, spiritually, romantically and financially)

I'm not a good swimmer or should I say "I can sink easily but cant swim". Planning to learn but kindly embarrassing Why? because imagine yourself stick together with those kids who age lower than you in the same swimming pool with the same purposes.

Why should its say my element is water? Maybe I should interpret this.
Umm let see water in Cantonese we pronouns it as "SUI". In Chinese we always refer "SUI" as fortune or money so, I might get rich in future or "SUI" is coming in soon?

Regarding to the Moon and the Moonstone I would like professionals to interpret.
Those born under the sign of Cancer, ruled by the mysterious Moon, are one of the zodiac's enigmas. It is fair to say that most Cancers are a bundle of contradictions. Compassionate and caring with friends, family and lovers, yet they can cut to the bone with their jealous remarks and ever-changing moods.

Crab is one of my favorite dished especially when it cook with black pepper or tomato sauce but right now I rarely can eat it now due to my braces =[
(This is for laughing only =D)

I'm getting moody these day .If you ask me why I would say its my job and girlfriend giving me lot pressure. Especially when now I have to starting take over my manager job because she is taking maternity leave on July. Just starting with those EPF and SOCSO already making me headache because there are so many thing to follow up =.=

My girlfriend is currently busy with her job, study and ........ (she want to keep secret so let it be).
I'm trying to advice her to become smart and she seems like understand and answer me " Em Ah Oo" but at the end I feel like back to square one. I'm not financially secure so don't expect too much thing from me. I'm not those rich guys who no need to work and asking pocket money from parents.
(Hope she don't feel annoying while reading this paragraph)

I'm always giving people constant reassurance especially my friends when they looking for advice. It's not easy for myself to reassure the job and the path that I choose because once I failed, I will think twice or even thrice to do it again =[ Of cause I do have intimacy with my family, friend and girlfriend but I leave P & C lol

I know that I'm not a romantic guy but at least I do care when I'm needed.

LIFE IS EASY TO THINK BUT IT BECOME COMPLICATED WHEN YOU TRY TO WORK IT OUT



No comments: