Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Life @.@

I feel my life lately become very boring boring and boring.
From Monday to Saturday, wake up at 8am go to work
go home around 6pm eat,sleep at 11pm (sometimes very late)
Izzit this kind of lifestyle that I want? I feel like i am
a recycle item lolx.

Well there is 2 way I just could go now. The first one would
be continue working but I do plan to change my job because of
very complicated reason. Second I do think back to continue
my study but I hate book !! When I read text book, it start
with good mood *.* 1st page,2nd page,3rd the 4th one I could
fall to sleep.

I feel myself changing to. Izzit due to environment or myself?
I become more materialistic $$, whose know in the future I might
be very stingy haha. I dream to have a rich wife and I do
not need to work haha. Now I do agree to working society philosophy
"study is better than working" but I still prefer working.

I do not ask single penny from my parents anymore should this be
a good achievement in age of 20years old?Im paying for the car
fuel,food(except for dinner) and my braces which really cost me lot

Im kindly of lazy now because when my friend called me for yam cha,
I sure reject most of time them but compare to last time when I still
in the college. When a call to yam cha I sure go no matter how far is
the place lolx. Even on Sunday I would like to stick with my bed.

Oya almost forgot my buddy CHOOI haha, Hey if you read this blog
I wish you all the best and we will see you in next 2 years =D
take care yourself well and study much as you can.
Friendship are define precious and treasure so remember US ! CYAS

2 comments:

Lillis Yan said...

finally an update from ur blog and
just drop by to hunt ur blog..hoho..dream to have a rich wife and u do not need to work?? lol,it doesn't seems like u..
hmm,this is how's a human life circle goes.since u feel ur life is bored then start to do something that actually can light up ur life back instead of leave it like that.i'm sure u are able to make ur life more colorful and interesting as well as more meaningful..=)
ciaoz..

-tEcK wAi- said...

dream is always a dream
but with dream only
can achieve higher success