Saturday, January 24, 2009

Nearing CNY ~~~~ =D

Long time din update my blog already haha .
Well busy ma because of CNY hehe -p . Well I
went to saloon yesterday cut and dye my hair.
I dont think any different with my hair. Its
just slightly different -( of cz the colour of hair
change and i quite like it hehe.

Today I drive from KL to Tanjong Malim, Perak.
Suprisingly im alone in the car ~~ I wonder
why my parents let me do it at this time.
Maybe they think i already grow up XD. Well its
actually not very far. The distance is around 90km+++
I am speeding at 130km/j (quite fast yea?) and reach
my destination around 1 hour later -p

Reach there I thought wanna take a little nap but guess
what -.-' I have to help paint my foster parents house
Since when I become painter already? Haha Its last till 6 pm
I hoping that my "kai mui" have little suprise plan for me

Ok bahs that all, gonna be late and tired --'
Wishing everyone gong xi fat chai and get many angpau o
Good Night ~~~~~~

No comments: